Implant-Supported Dentures in Wanneroo
Get Implant-Supported Dentures for a Stable, Confident Smile.
How We Can Help
Dental Problems That
Implant-Supported Dentures Can Address
We Accept A Range Of Payment Options At Timberlands Dental Clinic
Why Choose Us
Timberlands Dental Clinic
Exceptional Patient Care
Exceptional Patient Care by Experienced Dentists
Same-Day Restorative Procedures
Quick and Easy Health Fund Claims and Flexible Payment Options
New and Modern State-of-the-Art Clinic
FAQs about Implant-Supported Dentures
In recent years, implant-supported dentures have become an increasingly popular choice due to their many advantages.
- Close resemblance to natural teeth.
Patients with implant-supported dentures can have their natural-looking smile restored.
- Improved stability.
This can be a significant advantage for people with trouble keeping their dentures in place.
- Better chewing ability.
Since they are more stable, implant-supported dentures allow people to chew more effectively. This can improve overall nutrition and quality of life.
- Prevent jaw bone loss.
Without the support of implants, the bones in the jaw can gradually shrink. However, implants provide the necessary support to keep the jaw bone healthy and strong.
- Easy to wear.
They can be removed for cleaning and then replaced without any difficulty.
For all these reasons, implant-supported dentures are an excellent choice for people looking for a comfortable and effective way to improve their smiles.
As with any dental prosthesis, it is important to take good care of your implant-supported dentures to maintain their function and appearance. Here are some tips for doing so:
- Brush your implant-supported dentures twice a day, just as you would natural teeth. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and nonabrasive toothpaste to avoid damaging the dentures.
- Brush your gums and tongue, as this can help prevent plaque buildup and bad breath.
- Soak your dentures in a mild cleanser to remove any food particles or debris stuck to the dentures.
- Visit your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings. They will be able to recognise any problems early on and provide excellent care for your dentures.
By following these simple tips, you can help to keep your implant-supported dentures looking great for years to come.