Discover How Beautiful Your Smile Can Be with Our Smile Makeover
How We Can Help
Dental Problems a Smile Makeover Can Address
Chipped or Broken Teeth
We Accept A Range Of Payment Options At Timberlands Dental Clinic
Why Choose Us
Timberlands Dental Clinic
Exceptional Patient Care
Exceptional Patient Care by Experienced Dentists
Same-Day Restorative Procedures
Quick and Easy Health Fund Claims and Flexible Payment Options
New and Modern State-of-the-Art Clinic
Timberlands Dental Clinic is an excellent choice for patients looking for smile makeovers. We are a modern, state-of-the-art clinic, newly fitted with the latest dental equipment. With the latest technology and techniques, our team of dentists provides high-quality dental care and create beautiful smiles that last a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions about
Maintaining your smile makeover results is as easy as following these simple steps:
- Practise good oral hygiene by brushing your teeth at least twice daily. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste.
- Maintain a daily flossing regimen.
- After brushing, rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything sticky or tooth-staining.
- Avoid biting into or chewing on hard foods and items.
- Wear a custom mouth guard whenever you engage in contact sports or high-risk activities. If you have bruxism, wear a night guard.
- You should visit your dentist twice yearly for a regular dental check-up and cleaning.
- Don’t smoke.
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to how long a smile makeover takes. The length of treatment will depend on the specific cosmetic issues being addressed and the combination of treatments needed to achieve the desired results. In some cases, a single treatment like professional teeth whitening may be all that’s needed to create a noticeably more attractive smile. Professional teeth whitening can take just a one-hour visit, depending on your desired shade.
More complex cases may require a combination of different treatments, such as porcelain veneers (which could take about two to three weeks) and dental implants (which could take six to nine months).
Having a smile makeover is an investment in your appearance and well-being that can last a long time. The cost of a smile makeover treatment varies depending on the treatments needed and their complexity. For example, teeth whitening starts at around $450, while porcelain veneers start at $1,000. If you need tooth replacements, dental bridges start at $2,500, while a single implant starts at $4,500.
For a cost estimate, please schedule a consultation at Timberlands Dental Clinic.